baked garlic butter chicken
1-2boneless skinless chicken breasts
Sea salt and pepper
1 stick (1/2-cup) butter or ghee
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of both Thyme and Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with a pat of butter.
3. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish and set aside.
4. Add butter to a small sauce pan and melt over low heat till it starts to clarify, about 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir in garlic and cook over low heat for about 10minutes, or until garlic is lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
6. Stir in the rosemary/thyme and remove from heat.
7. Pour the prepared garlic butter over the chicken breasts.
8. Bake for 30 or until chicken's internal temperature is 165F.
9. Serve with veggies or potatoes.